1) ANEW Living is a sober community. Drugs or alcohol use is not permitted in or around common grounds of ANEW Living. Prior to entering property Residents/Guest cannot have drugs or alcohol of any kind in their system while on property
2) GUEST: No overnight guests allowed without prior written consent from management.
3) VISITORS:No visitors are allowed on property after 10PM or before 8AM.
4) PARKING: On property parking spaces are unassigned and open to residents, board members and donors only.
-RESIDENTS are responsible for oil leaks and other vehicle discharges for which RESIDENT shall be charged for cleaning if deemed necessary by ANEW.
5) NOISE: RESIDENT agrees not to cause or allow any loud noises or other activities on the premises which might disturb the peace and quiet of another RESIDENT and/or neighbor. Continuous loud or disruptive noise and/or activity could result is termination from this program. Quite time is from 10PM to 8AM.
6) Unacceptable Behavior: Verbal or physical acts ofaggression or violence towards staff or other residents will not be tolerated and may result in immediate termination from property and program.
7) No Dumping of any large items in or around dumpsters. Place all trash bags in dumpster. All boxes must be broken down to lay flat prior to placing in dumpsters
8) Housekeeping: Residents are responsible for keeping their rooms clean and free of excessive trash or food waste.
-Residents are responsible for keeping their units (especially bathroom) free from any mildew or other types of organic growth. Resident must do everything possible to minimize steam build up on walls. Avoid long hot showers especially if there are no vents or windows in your bathroom. Open bathroom door slightly while showering, short showers, etc. It is also recommended that the resident wipe down bathroom walls especially in unventilated rooms with a bleach type cleaner weekly.
9) NO Open Flames: No cooking with an open flame or use of candles inside unit
10) DO NOT dispose of any food or other waste down the sinks or drains.
11) Please notify management if you are going to be gone for more than five days at a time in case of an emergency.
12) Pet owners MUST:
- pick up after their pet.
- Keep their dogs on a leash at ALL times when outside their unit.
- Dogs left unattended for more than 4 hours must be kept in a kennel.
- Excessive barking may result in termination of pet privileges
- Do not flush cat litter, dog waste down sinks or toilets.
ANEW LIVING CALENDAR OF EVENTS & MEETINGS
ANEW LIVING PROGRAM RULES
MESSAGES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
ANEW LIVING RESIDENT'S PAGE
SEND MAINTENANCE/REPAIR REQUEST
PAY PROGRAM FEES ON-LINE
ANEW LIVING a non-profit organization
Let’s put an end the cycle of Homelessness!
Resident's: Please check calendar weekly for updates, meetings, and Classes schedules.
Mandatory Finance Classes will be held on:
Monday 8/28/17 at 6:30PM
Tuesday 8/29/17 at 6:00PM
Wednesday 8/30/17 at 11:00AM
August room inspections: 8/24
Room checks will be conducted twice monthly. Rooms will be inspected for cleanliness, smoke/CO detector working properly, and any unreported maintenance issues.
Please keep the area in front of your unit clean
ANEW Living Rules and Regulations are listed below calendar
upcoming one on one meetings will be held during the month of September. Please sign up for one of the meeting times available for your unit's week.